For information and bookings to Motatapu click here
Make QBT your first stop for mountain biking in Queenstown.
Queenstown Bike Taxis offers a dedicated transport service to help you and your bike get to the trails around Queenstown. QBT can pick you up from the airport, get you started for a cross country mission, drive the shuttles for a downhill run or take you on a 4 day trip to some of the best riding in the South Island.
Your Queenstown biking holiday sorted.
In addition to information and recommendations for biking trails in the local area, we provide:
- Transport to ALL trails in the Queenstown area
- Shuttles or “uplifts” for downhill riders
- Downhill-specific tours through the South Island
- Transport and logistics for an epic backcountry mission
- Self-guided wine tours
- Queenstown Trail transport
- Amazing scenic rides for the family
- Airport transfers
- Group charters to an event, skifield etc.
For information and bookings, get in touch on +64 (0) 21 296 7643 / 0800 BIKE TAXI (within NZ) or email email@example.com
Why should you ride with QBT?
- Great value transport and tours with no hidden extras
- Less hassle, more riding! Don’t waste your biking holiday queueing, get more runs in with QBT.
- Shuttling with us is a great way to meet other riders.
- Benefit from local knowledge from experienced riders.
About mountain biking in Queenstown
Queenstown has great riding options for everyone: cruisy rides around the lake for the family, fantastic cross country trails, some of the best public access jump parks in the world, and of course the unparalleled freeride and downhill tracks.
The Skyline gondola and Queenstown Bike Park have plenty of trail options to keep you busy for a few days, but there are heaps of other freeride/downhill tracks close to Queenstown. Wynyard Express is central to Queenstown, while Zoot Track is only a 15 minute drive, Dirt Park is an hour away and Clyde/Linger & Die is just over an hours’ drive. QBT operate transport to all of these tracks and also tours further afield to a wealth of trails in Christchurch, Mt Hutt and Dunedin.
Check out the calendar below to see what’s on. If the trip or tour you’re interested in isn’t shown just get in touch and we’ll make it happen: